Friday, April 1, 2022

Our Online Course Is Now Live: Decluttering Without The Emotional Overwhelm

We are now live on Udemy! As someone with a brain injury and disabilities, I find decluttering really difficult. I have to be careful before I begin. It is easy for me to begin, with great intentions, and then get overwhelmed or fatigued and stop in the middle. The chaos that is left can only be described as at least 3x more mess and clutter than when I began. I learned over the years that I needed to do a whole process prior to decluttering, to ensure to be able to finish what I started. Years later, I am sharing my method of decluttering in a course that is now on Udemy! 

Intrigued? Here are some questions the course asks to see if it is the right course for you:


Do you struggle with decluttering?

Does decluttering make you feel exhausted, overwhelmed, or anxious?

Do you begin to declutter only to get overwhelmed and end up have even more mess than when you started?

Do you struggle to organize your home because you have chronic medical issues or other life stressors?

Do you find many courses or resources on decluttering, or organizing your home, to go too fast, to be too involved into the process?

Do you feel lost when you try to organize your home? Not sure where to start?

Welcome to the Inside the Clutter Method! This method involves 3 stages for decluttering. Stage 1 is planning and preparing to declutter. Stage 2 is preparing for the emotional overwhelm that comes from decluttering. Stage 3 ties everything together, and approaches decluttering using the work we did in stages 1 and 2.

I understand how difficult it can be to organize your home, to declutter, to make decisions about what to keep, what to throw out, and what items can be donated. I am a multiple brain injury survivor with numerous medical conditions. When I first began decluttering, I could only do the top drawer of my desk. It was so overwhelming, I had to nap after and could not think about decluttering again for months. I spent many years working with different organizers. Through it all, I found what worked for me and what didn't. I can declutter now much more easily and quickly. I eventually created the Inside The Clutter Method. I hope you enjoy it and find something inside that works well for you.

If this sounds like a fit for you, check out the course here:

Decluttering Course On Udemy

The course promo video is here:

Promo Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Alex Hey

 Hey there! Let's talk about Alex Hey A while back I reached out to an ADHD coach. I was so overwhelmed. I had all these ideas and thoug...